By His Spirit, God uses His image bearers to produce Christian resources and relationships to equip one another with care and counsel through His Word (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
We pray that through this list of resources, God would comfort you and deepen your love for Him as followers of Jesus who invite others to follow Jesus.
And remember, as you walk through suffering and trials, you are not alone. You were created from community (the Triune God) for community (life together).
We strongly encourage you to walk through these things with your local church family.
CARE & COUNSELING
- Utilize Renaissance Church’s Benevolence Ministry
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors
- Anchored Hope
- Becoming Whole
- Biblical Counseling Institute | 412.731.6000 option 6
- Christian Counselors Collaborative
- Fieldstone Counseling
- Living Stones Counseling Services
- A Small Book for the Anxious Heart, Welch
- Anxiety: Anatomy and Cure, Kelleman
- Anxiety: Knowing God’s Peace, Tautges
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Trusting God When You’re Afraid, Wallace
- Help! I’m Anxious, De Courcy
- Help! I Get Panic Attacks, Moll
- Living Without Worry, Lane
- Overcoming Anxiety: Relief for Worried People, Powlison
- Running Scared, Welch
- Worry: Pursuing a Better Path to Peace, Powlison
- Blame It on the Brain, Welch
- Dark Clouds, Deep Mercy, Vroegop (lament)
- Depression: Looking Up from the Stubborn Darkness, Welch
- On Getting Out of Bed, Noble
- The Emotional Life of Our Lord, Warfield
- Emotions: Mirrors of the Heart, Haddow
- Jesus the Great Philosopher, Pennington
- Untangling Emotions, Groves & Smith
ANXIETY & DEPRESSION
- Anxiety and Depression, The About Her Podcast
- Help and Hope for the Fearful and Fainting, Trinity Community Church
- Emotions and Design, Clifton Baptist Church
- Emotions: Mirrors of the Heart, Counsel for Life
- Healthy Emotional Expression vs. Being Controlled by Emotions, This vs. That
- How Should We Think About Emotions?, All Things Bright and Beautiful
Questions? Fill out our Connect Card!