At Renaissance Church, we exist to build a community of disciples who love God and love their neighbors so that we can see disciples multiplied here, there, and everywhere.
Renaissance Students helps build this community of disciples by coming alongside parents to help students follow Jesus and grow in their love of God and love of neighbor.
Who is RStudents for?
RStudents is for any student currently in grades 6th-12th!
What are the rhythms of RStudents?
- Discipleship Groups (D-Groups)
- D-Groups are leader-led and age/gender based groups
- D-Groups meet regularly to grow in Christ together through Word centered relationships and conversation
- Student Gatherings
- Once a month gathering with all students (typically the second Saturday of the month) from 6:30PM-8:30PM
- Gatherings are for students to build friendships together through a time of fellowship and games
- Serve Regularly
- RStudents seek to serve our neighbors regularly through partnering with local organizations and Renaissance Church
Questions about RStudents?
Email Pastor Luke: [email protected]